By His Excellency George Clinton, Esq. governor of the state of New-York ... A proclamation [microform] : Whereas His Excellency James Bowdoin Esq; governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, did issue his proclamation ... Given under my hand and the privy seal, at the city of New-York, this 24th day of February ... 1787
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Governor (1777-1795 : Clinton)
- New-York : Printed by S. and J. Loudon, printers to the state, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 37 x 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, George, 1739-1812
- Offering rewards for the capture of the leaders of Shays' Rebellion.
Signed: Geo. Clinton.
Text in two columns, separated by an ornamental border.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45114).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6543
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45114
View MARC record | catkey: 3305696