Molecular carcinogenesis [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Molecular carcinogenesis (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Mol. carcinog. (Online)
- [New York, N.Y.] : Wiley-Liss, Inc.
- Focuses on molecular aspects of the mechanisms involved in chemical, physical, and viral (biological) carcinogenesis. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, the structure, expression, or function of genes or gene products associated with normal growth and differentiation and alterations in neoplasia; characterization of genes or gene products expressed in preneoplastic or neoplastic cells; molecular studies that define a specific function of a tumor-associated protein or its effects on cellular function; virtually all research on molecular aspects of oncogenes, tumor suppressor genes, and their gene products; carcinogenesis studies in transgenic mice; and research on human tumor viruses.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with vol. 1, no. 1, published in 1988.
- Publication Frequency:
- Twelve times a year, <2005->
- Published: [Hoboken, N.J.] : Wiley-Liss, Inc., <2005->
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 33058759