State of the accounts of Jesse Jones, Esq. late collector of excise for Northampton County [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Northampton County (Pa.). Collector of Excise
- Philadelphia : Printed by F. Bailey, at Yorick's Head, in Market-Street, M,DCC,LXXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, Jesse and Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Also issued as the fifteenth title in: Accounts of Pennsylvania. Vol. I. [Philadelphia : Hall and Sellers, 1785] (Evans 18676).
Signed on p. 4: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, Aug. 29, 1783.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18705).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18705
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4569
View MARC record | catkey: 3305986