Ode to the President of the United States on his arrival at Boston [microform].
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 28 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Holden, Oliver, 1765-1844
- Attributed to Oliver Holden in Shipton & Mooney.
Performed at a concert attended by George Washington at King's Chapel on October 27, 1789. Cf. Massachusetts centinel, October 31, 1789, and Foote, Henry Wilder. Annals of King's Chapel, Boston, 1896, p. 400-401.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 24.9 x 8.9 cm.
Song of six stanzas; first line: Behold the man! whom virtues raise.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45496).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7018
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2551
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45496
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 693
View MARC record | catkey: 3306065