Amendments proposed by Mr. Otis, to the tenth section of the bill to establish an uniform system of bankruptcy throughout the United States, to be inserted after the word "impeached" in the 13th line, instead of the remainder of the section [microform].
- Otis, Harrison Gray, 1765-1848
- [Philadelphia] : J. Gales, printer, [1798?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (5th, 3rd session : 1798-1799) House
- Related Titles:
- Amendments proposed by Mr. Otis ...
- An amendment apparently proposed during the debate on the bankruptcy bill on December 20, 1798. Cf. Annals of the Congress of the United States.
Printer's name from colophon.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34714).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34714
View MARC record | catkey: 3306225