Letter, from the Hon. Harrison G. Otis, to the Hon. William Heath, as chairman of the Roxbury committee, for petitioning Congress, against permitting merchant vessels to arm [microform].
- Related Titles:
- Letter, from the Hon. Harrison G. Otis, to the Hon. William Heath
- "Preface, by a citizen of Boston."--p. -8., Half-title: Mr. Otis's letter., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34285).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34285
View MARC record | catkey: 3306226