The age of reason [microform] : Being an investigation of true and of fabulous theology. / By Thomas Paine, author of the works, entitled "Common sense, Rights of man." ; Together with twenty five precepts of reason. By J. Graset St. Sauveur. ; To which is added an examination of the work, by Gilbert Wakefield, A.B.
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
- Uniform Title:
- Age of reason. Part 1
- Worcester, (Massachusetts) : Printed by Isaiah Thomas, Jun. for Isaiah Thomas; sold by him at the Worcester bookstore, and by the booksellers in Boston, MDCCXCIV. 
- The sixth American edition.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-116 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 122-158 pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Grasset de Saint-Sauveur, Jacques, 1757-1810, Lequinio, J. M. (Joseph Marie), 1755-1813. Selections, and Wakefield, Gilbert, 1756-1801
- "An examination of The age of reason ... by Gilbert Wakefield ..."--, 122-158 p., with separate title page. Also issued separately, with pages renumbered (evans 28019). In both the separate and the present issue, the concluding paragraphs have been (inadvertantly?) omitted.
"Extract from a book lately printed in Paris, entitled Prejudices destroyed:--by J.M. Lequinio ..."--p. -111.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "To which is added ..." on title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27464).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27464
View MARC record | catkey: 3306293