Dissertations on government, the affairs of the bank, and paper-money [microform] / By the author of Common sense
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
- Philadelphia : Printed by Charles Cist, at the corner of Fourth and Arch-Streets. And sold by Messrs. Hall & Sellers, Robert Aitken and William Prichard in Market-Steet, M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 53 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Preface signed: Thomas Paine. Philadelphia, Feb. 18, 1786.
The bank referred to is the Bank of North America, originally organized by Robert Morris at Philadelphia in 1781.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19880).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19880
View MARC record | catkey: 3306314