Rights of man. Part the second [microform] : Combining principle and practice. / By Thomas Paine, secretary for foreign affairs to Congress in the American war, and author of the work entitled Common sense; and the first part of The rights of man
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
- Uniform Title:
- Rights of man. Part 2
- Philadelphia : Printed by and for Messrs. Rice and Company, Market-Street, and S.H. Smith, M,DCC,XCII. 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 2 unnumbered pages, 14-120 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834
- Dedicated to the Marquis de Lafayette.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24653).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24653
View MARC record | catkey: 3306342