Rights of man. Part the second [microform] : Combining principle and practice. / By Thomas Paine, secretary for foreign affairs to Congress in the American war, and author of the work intitled Common sense
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
- Uniform Title:
- Rights of man. Part 2
- [New York] : London printed: New-York: reprinted for Berry, Rogers, and Berry, no. 35, Hanover-Square, M.DCC.XCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 87 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834
- Also issued as the second title in: Select pamphlets: viz. 1. Rights of man ... Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1796 (Evans 31174).
Booksellers' advertisement, p. .
Dedicated to Marquis de Lafayette.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25961).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25961
View MARC record | catkey: 3306345