The trial of Thomas Paine, for certain false, wicked, scandalous and seditious libels inserted in the second part of the Rights of man [microform] : before the Right. Hon. Lord Kenyon and a special jury, at Guild Hall, on Tuesday the 18th December, 1792. : Copied from the minutes taken in court
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
- Uniform Title:
- Trial of Thomas Paine
- Philadelphia : From the press of John Parker, no. 259, North Second-Street, M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823
Macdonald, Archibald, Sir, 1747-1826
Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Tried in the Court of King's Bench. Sir Archibald McDonald was attorney general.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26281).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26281
View MARC record | catkey: 3306349