Travels in the interior districts of Africa [microform] : performed under the direction and patronage of the African Association, in the years 1795, 1796, and 1797; / by Mungo Park, surgeon: ; with an appendix, containing geographical illustrations of Africa: by Major Rennell. ; [One line in Latin from Virgil].
- Park, Mungo, 1771-1806
- Philadelphia : Printed from the London quarto edition by James Humphreys: and sold by him, at no. 106, south side of Market-Street, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 2 unnumbered pages, 24-484 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : 1 map ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Tanner, Benjamin, 1775-1848, and Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa
- "A vocabulary of the Mandingo language."--p. -411., "Appendix. Geographical illustrations of Mr. Park's journey: by Major Rennell."--p. -484., "Subscribers names."--p. [ix]-xv., Error in paging: p. 368 misnumbered 367., Map engraved by Benjamin Tanner., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38188).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38188
View MARC record | catkey: 3306402