The trial of Richard Parker, complete [microform] ; president of the delegates, for mutiny, &c. on board the Sandwich, and others of His Majesty's ships, at the Nore, in May, 1797. Before a court martial, held on board the Neptune, of 98 guns, laying off Greenhithe, near Gravesend, on Thursday, June 22, 1797, and following days. / Taken in short hand, on board the Neptune, by Job Sibly
- Parker, Richard, 1767-1797
- Boston : Printed by Samuel Etheridge, for William T. Clap, Fish-Street, corner Proctor's-Lane, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Sibly, Job, -1815
Great Britain. Royal Navy. Court-martial (Parker : 1797)
- With an account of Parker's execution, p. -60.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32837).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32837
View MARC record | catkey: 3306408