A discourse, delivered in the 2d Congregational Church, Newport, the sabbath succeeding the interment of Doctor Isaac Senter [microform] : who died, December 20th, M,DCC,XCIX, aetat. 45. / By William Patten, A.M. Minister of said church. ; Published at the request of the society
- Patten, William, 1763-1839
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by Henry Barber, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 12, iv, 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm (8vo)
- "A discourse, delivered in the 2d Congregational Church, Newport, December 29th, 1799: occasioned by the death of General George Washington ... By William Patten ..."--19,  p., with separate title page (Evans 38197)., "A prayer, suited to the preceding sermon. (Published from recollection.)"--p. [i]-iv., Half-title: Mr. Patten's two discourses, December 29, 1799., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38196). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38197).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1684, Evans, C. American bibliography, 38196, and Evans, C. American bibliography, 38197
View MARC record | catkey: 3306435