An act for incorporating the society, formed for the relief of poor, aged and infirm masters of ships, their widows and children [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Philadelphia : Printed for the Society, by Stewart & Cochran, no. 34, South Second-street, M,DCC,XCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Society for the Relief of Poor and Distressed Masters of Ships, Their Widows and Children
- "Rules of the Society, for the Relief of Poor and Distressed Masters of Ships, their Widows and Children. Established at Philadelphia, the seventh day of October, one thousand seven hundred and sixty-five, and incorporated by an act of General Assembly of the state of Pennsylvania, passed the fourth day of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty ... "--p. -35. Includes a list of names of members from 1765 to 1792, p. 27-35.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24664).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24664
View MARC record | catkey: 3306526