Laws enacted in the first sitting of the eleventh General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : which commenced at Philadelphia, on the twenty-third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-six
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1786 Oct.)
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Thomas Bradford], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 182-194 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 31 cm
- Caption title. Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues session laws from 1785 (Evans 19885).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20626).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20626
View MARC record | catkey: 3306562