State of the accounts of John Nixon, Esquire, from the 26th of October, 1775, till the 7th of August, 1776, as treasurer of the Committee of Safety, state of Pennsylvania [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Committee of Safety
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Aitken, at Pope's Head in Market Street, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Nixon, John, 1733-1808 and Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Related Titles:
- State of the accounts of John Nixon, Esquire, from the 26th of October, 1775, till the 7th of August, 1776 ...
- Signed on p. 56: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, July 26th, 1782. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19891).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19891
View MARC record | catkey: 3306598