An act to establish the permanent seat of the government of Pennsylvania[.] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior. no. 80, Chesnut-Street, [1795?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 34 cm
- At head of title: HHH, followed by imprint in square brackets., Bill of the Pennsylvania General Assembly; an earlier edition is dated March 19, 1795 (Bristol B9237)., The only known copy, held by the American Antiquarian Society, is mutilated; missing portions of the title are supplied from the earlier edition, and missing portions of the imprint from other bills printed by Poulson in 1795., With numbered lines., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47533).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9228 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47533
View MARC record | catkey: 3306652