Journal of the Senate of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : which commenced at Lancaster, on Tuesday, the third day of December, in the year of our Lord, one thousand, seven hundred and ninety-nine, and of the independence of the United States of America the twenty-fourth. : Volume X.
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. Senate
- [Lancaster] : Printed by William Hamilton. Franklin's Head, West King-Street, Lancaster, 
- Physical Description:
- 281 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 19 [i.e., 18], 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Register-General's Office and Pennsylvania. Treasury
- "Receipts and expenditures of the Treasury of Pennsylvania ..."--59 p., 3rd count, with separate title page. Also issued separately (Evans 38218)., "Report of the register general of the state of the finances of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, for the year, 1799."--19 [i.e., 18] p., 2nd count, with separate title page, dated 1800. Also issued separately (Evans 38222)., Error in paging: page number 17 omitted from second sequence of pagination., Through Mar. 17, 1800., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38214).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38214
View MARC record | catkey: 3306714