An account of the beginning, transactions and discovery, of Ransford Rogers, who seduced many by pretended hobgoblins and apparitions, and thereby extorted money from their pockets [microform] : In the county of Morris and state of New-Jersey, in the year 1788
- [Newark, N.J.] : Printed [by John Woods] for every purchaser, --1792.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 17 cm
- Related Titles:
- Account of the beginning, transactions and discovery, of Ransford Rogers and Morris-town ghost
- Half-title: The Morris-town ghost., Place of publication and printer's name supplied by Evans., Signed on p. 28: Philanthropist., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24754).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24754 and Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 178
View MARC record | catkey: 3307001