Dissertations on the nature and effect of Christian baptism, Christian communion, and religious waiting upon God [microform] : To which are added, a few reflections on the observance of publick fasts and festivals. / By Joseph Phipps
- Phipps, Joseph, 1708-1787
- [Philadelphia] : London: printed. Philadelphia: re-printed, by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-Street, between Second and Third-Streets, MDCCLXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 32 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- "Reasons for the necessity of silent waiting, in order to the solemn worship of God. To which are added, several quotations from Robert Barclay's Apology. By Mary Brook. The fourth edition."--32 p., 2nd count, with separate title page.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Half-title: The doctrine of baptisms, &c. by Joseph Phipps: and Reasons for the necessity of silent worship, by Mary Brook.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19925).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19925
View MARC record | catkey: 3307023