Pictures of seventy-two beasts & birds [microform] : with a familiar description of each, in verse and prose. : Published for the benefit of the lovers of natural history, and for the instruction of the youth of America
- Boston : Printed and sold by Samuel Hall, in Cornhill, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 11 cm (18mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47884).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9660, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47884, and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 997
View MARC record | catkey: 3307039