The poetical works of Peter Pindar, Esq. a distant relation to the poet of Thebes [microform] : To which are prefixed, memoirs and anecdotes of the author. : Vol. I[-II].
- Pindar, Peter, 1738-1819
- Philadelphia : Printed for W. Spotswood, and Rice & Co., M,DCC,XCII. 
- A new edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 18 cm (12mo)
- By John Wolcot.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "Vol. I[-II]." on title pages.
Error in paging: v. 2, p. 2 numbered ii.
List of books "printed and sold by W. Spotswood," v. 1, p. .
Vol. 1: viii, 307,  p.; v. 2: iv, 324 p.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25052).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25052
View MARC record | catkey: 3307103