A Plan for liquidating certain debts of the state of Pennsylvania, collecting arrearages with greater expedition, restoring confidence in the government, and providing the quota of federal supplies [microform].
- [Philadelphia] : By permission. Printed and sold by R. Aitken Market-Street, [1785?]
- The second edition, price 1s.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, Robert, 1734-1806
- Caption title.
Imprint, followed by edition statement, at head of title. Date of publication suggested by Bristol.
The New York Public Library copy has a ms. note on the cover: Plan of finance by R. Morris. December 1785.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44774).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6149
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44774
View MARC record | catkey: 3307125