The sublime and beautiful of Scripture [microform] : being essays on select passages of sacred composition. / By Courtney Melmoth. ; To which is added, Dr. Dwight's Dissertation of the poetry, history, and eloquence of the Bible. ; [Three lines from Smith].
- Pratt, Mr. (Samuel Jackson), 1749-1814
- New-York : Printed by Tiebout & O'Brien, for C. Davis, and E. Mitchell, booksellers and stationers, Maiden-Lane, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-247 pages, 5 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (18mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817
- Attributed to Samuel Jackson Pratt in the Dictionary of national biography. Courtney Melmoth was a pseudonym used by Pratt., Error in paging: p. 25 misnumbered 19., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29348).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29348
View MARC record | catkey: 3307360