President II [microform] : Being observations on the late official address of George Washington: designed to promote the interest of a certain candidate for the executive, and to explode the pretensions of others. : Addressed to the people of the United States
- Related Titles:
- Observations on the late official address of George Washington
- Ascribed to the press of Thomas E. Clayland and Thomas Dobbin by Bristol.
Caption title: Observations on the late official address of George Washington.
In support of the candidacy of Thomas Jefferson.
Possibly written by Samuel Relf and James Armstrong Neal. The American Antiquarian Society copy of another edition (Evans 31042) is inscribed in a contemporary hand: By Samuel Relf and J.A.N.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47885).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9664
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 317
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47885
View MARC record | catkey: 3307400