Part of a discourse delivered on the 29th of December, upon the close of the year 1799 [microform] : recommending the improvement of time. / By John Prince, LL.D. Minister of the First Congregational Society in Salem. ; Published by desire of the town
- Prince, John, 1751-1836
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Thomas C. Cushing, at the Bible & Heart, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- "The inhabitants of this respectable town having, through you, requested for publication a copy of the discourse I delivered on the 29th of December, being the Sabbath after the melancholy news of the death of General Washington reached us, I submit to their candour the enclosed pages, which contain the principal part of it."--p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38323).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38323
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 202a
View MARC record | catkey: 3307471