An inaugural dissertation on the use of the nitric and oxigenated muriatic acids, in some diseases [microform] : Submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost; the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, on the twenty-second day of May, 1798. For the degree of Doctor of Medicine. / By Philip Gendron Prioleau, A.B. of Charleston South Carolina-honorary member of the Philadelphia Medical and Chemical Societies. ; [One line of text in Latin].
- Prioleau, Philip Gendron, -1844
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Bioren, MDCCXCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-72 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Wistar, Caspar, 1761-1818
- Dedicated to Caspar Wistar., Error in paging: p. 15, 16 misnumbered 7, 8., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34418).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1567 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 34418
View MARC record | catkey: 3307477