The Religious impostor unmask'd [microform] ; a satirical poem. : In three parts. Part the first
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed for the author, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Physical Description:
- 24, 23-50 pages ; 19 cm
- "Errata."--p. 50., "The subject of the poem is said to be Bishop Thomas Coke."--Evans., Error in paging: page numbers 23-24 repeated., Parts two and three have separate title pages., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29395).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29395, Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1126, and Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 752
View MARC record | catkey: 3307695