Christian hymns, poems, and spiritual songs [microform] : sacred to the praise of God our Saviour. / By James and John Relly. ; [Two lines from I Corinthians].
- Relly, James, 1722?-1778
- Printed at Windsor, state of Vermont : By James Reed Hutchins, for the Universal societies in Newhampshire and Vermont.--, MDCCXCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 40, 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (18mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Relly, John and Relly, James, 1722?-1778
- "Part I. Containing hymns and spiritual songs."--47 p., 2nd count., "The believer:"--p. -40, 1st count. A poem by James Relly., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47889).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9672, McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 397A, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47889
View MARC record | catkey: 3307697