To the citizens of the city and county of Albany [microform] : Another publication of the Federal Committee, has at length, but with difficulty, been obtained in this city ...
- Corporate Author:
- Republican Party (N.Y. : 1792-1828). Anti-Federal Committee
- [Albany] : Printed by Charles R. Webster, no. 36, State-Street, near the English church, Albany, [1788?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 33 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Van Rensselaer, Jeremiah, 1740-1810
- Date of publication suggested by Bristol., Signed: By order of the Anti-Federal Committee, Jer. V. Rensselaer, chairman., Text in two columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45221).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6662 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45221
View MARC record | catkey: 3307744