An act for granting and apportioning a tax of twenty thousand pounds, lawful money, upon the inhabitants of this state [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island
- [Providence] : [Printed by Bennett Wheeler], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Text is the same as that found in the schedules for the June 1786 session of the Rhode Island legislature. Rhode Island State Archives contain the printer's bill, dated July 20, 1786, submitted by Bennett Wheeler. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44960).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1055, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6360, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44960
View MARC record | catkey: 3307773