State of Rhode-Island and Providence-Plantations. In General Assembly, June session, A.D. 1788 [microform] : An act for granting and apportioning a tax of thirty thousand pounds, lawful money, upon the inhabitants of this state
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island
- Uniform Title:
- Act for granting and apportioning a tax of thirty thousand pounds (1788)
- (Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler.), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act for granting and apportioning a tax of thirty thousand pounds
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in publication statement.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45351).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1132
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6794
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45351
View MARC record | catkey: 3307780