State of Rhode-Island and Providence-Plantations. In General Assembly. June session, A.D. 1790 [microform] : An act prescribing the mode of electing senators, and a representative, to represent this state in the Congress of the United States of America, and the times and places of holding the elections
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island
- Uniform Title:
- Act prescribing the mode of electing senators
- [Providence] : Printed by J. Carter, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Act prescribing the mode of electing senators, and a representative ...
- Signed: A true copy: Witness, Henry Ward, sec'ry.
Text in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22841).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1221
Evans, C. American bibliography, 22841
View MARC record | catkey: 3307789