February, 1788. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations [microform] : begun and holden by adjournment at Providence, within and for the state aforesaid, on the last Monday in February, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight, and in the twelfth year of independence. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- [Newport, R.I.] : [Printed by Peter Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 32 cm (folio)
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21423).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1171
Evans, C. American bibliography, 21423
View MARC record | catkey: 3307867