August, 1792. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island, and Providence-Plantations [microform] : begun and holden, in consequence of warrants issued by His Excellency the governor, at Newport, within and for the state aforesaid, on the second Wednesday in August, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and ninety-two, and in the seventeenth year of independence. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 36 cm (folio)
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint from colophon. Date of publication supplied by Alden.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24735).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1325
Evans, C. American bibliography, 24735
View MARC record | catkey: 3307887