December, 1797. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island, and Providence-Plantations [microform] : begun and holden, by adjournment, at Bristol, within and for the state aforesaid, on the second Monday in December, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and ninety-seven, and in the twenty-second year of independence. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Warren (Rhode-Island) : Printed by Nathaniel Phillips, printer to the state, M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 31 cm (folio)
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly., Imprint from colophon., Title taken from first lines of text., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34444).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1577 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 34444
View MARC record | catkey: 3307909