The accepted of the multitude of his brethren [microform] : an historical discourse, in two parts; gratefully commemorating, the unparalleled services, and pre-eminent virtues of General George Washington. / By George Richards, ministering to, the First Universal Society, Portsmouth, New-Hampshire. ; [Two lines of quotations].
- Richards, George, 1755?-1814
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : Printed and published, as the act of Congress directs, by Charles Peirce, at the United States' Oracle-Office, March, M,DCCC. 
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Washington, Martha, 1731-1802
- Dedicated to Martha Washington., Half-title: Washington: an historical discourse, by George Richards; Portsmouth, New-Hampshire. Printed by C. Peirce., Hymns and odes by Richards, p. -42 and -83., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38399).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38399 and Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 204
View MARC record | catkey: 3307999