Richmond, January [blank] 1793 [microform] : Gentlemen, I do myself the honor to transmit to you, without loss of time, certain acts passed the last session of the General Assembly. Among them you will find one intitled, "An act for regulating the militia of this Commonwealth." It is important to the community, that the objects of that law be carried into execution without delay. ...
- [Richmond] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Circular letter. The acts referred to are not included in the letter, but copies of them were evidently appended to it.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46932).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8544
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46932
View MARC record | catkey: 3308040