The oracle of liberty. And mode of establishing a free government [microform].
- Rodney, C. A. (Caesar Augustus), 1772-1824
- --Philadelphia-- : Printed by Parry Hall, no 149. in Chesnut Street, near Fourth Street, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 5-39 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington)
- Addressed to the people of Delaware; the preface is addressed to George Washington., Appendix, p. 31-39, criticizes Edmund Burke's recent pamphlet, Reflections on the revolution in France., Date of publication supplied by Evans., Signed on p. 39: Hermes. Attributed to Caesar A. Rodney by Evans., Tracing "the true principles of society and government," and proposing a reform of the Delaware constitution according to those principles., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23742).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23742
View MARC record | catkey: 3308107