Pennsylvania history [electronic resource].
- University Park, Pa. : Penn State Press.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Historical Association
- Includes section "Book reviews and Book notices."
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with vol. 1 no. 1 (Jan. 1934).
- Related Titles:
- Explorations in early American culture
Explorations in early American culture, Pennsylvania history
Empire, society and labor
- Publication Frequency:
- "A journal of Mid-Atlantic studies."
Official organ of the Pennsylvania Historical Association.
- Supplement Note:
- Vols. for 1997-1999 have annual, unnumbered special supplemental issues with title: Empire, society and labor, 1997; Explorations in early American culture, Pennsylvania history, 1998; Explorations in early American culture, 1999. Beginning in 2000, published separately with its own vol. numbering.
Supplements accompany some volumes.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 33081245