A dissertation on political economy [microform] : to which is added, a treatise on the social compact; or the principles of politic law. / By Jean Jacques Rousseau, citizen of Geneva
- Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778
- Uniform Title:
- Discours sur l'oeconomie politique. English
- Albany : Printed and sold by Barber & Southwick, at Faust's Statue, below the Dutch Church, State-Street, 1797.
- The first American edition. / Compiled from the works of the author.
- Physical Description:
- 72, 214 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : 1 port. ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778 and Fairman, Gideon, 1774-1827
- Booksellers' advertisement, p. .
Frontispiece portrait engraved by Gideon Fairman.
List of subscribers, p. [215-216].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32780).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32780
View MARC record | catkey: 3308147