School dialogues [microform] : A new selection of dialogues, from a variety of the best plays in the English language. : Designed for the use of schools and academies. : Calculated to promote an easy and elegant mode of conversation among the young masters and misses of the United States. / By Samuel B. Morse, A.M. ; Published according to act of Congress
- Printed at Boston : By Manning & Loring, for Thomas & Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury-Street. Sold by them; by Thomas, Son & Thomas, Worcester; Thomas, Andrews & Penniman, Albany; Thomas, Andrews & Butler, Baltimore; and other booksellers in the United states, Jan. 1797.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-140 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Morse, Samuel Benjamin, 1773-1798
- "Index to the dialogues."--p. [141-142].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32511).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32511
View MARC record | catkey: 3308401