The School of good manners [microform] : Composed for the help of parents, in teaching their children how to behave during their minority
- Windsor [Vt.] : Re-printed by Alden Spooner, M,DCC,XCIII. 
- The seventeenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-40 pages ; 13 cm (16mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Garretson, J. (John) and Moody, Eleazer, -1720
- "The following institutions were compiled (chiefly) by Mr. Eleazer Moody, late a famous school-master in Boston ..."--p. [iii]-iv. Substantially derived from an English work of the same title written by John Garretson. Cf. Welch. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25834).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25834, McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 271, and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 871.9
View MARC record | catkey: 3308406