A Serious address to godfathers and godmothers [microform] : Shewing, the nature of their undertaking; the reason and excellency of the institution; and the happy advantages it gives such sureties, to promote the glory of God and the salvation of souls
- [Windsor, Vt.] : Printed by Alden Spooner, and for sale at his office, by the gross, dozen, or single, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- First Windsor edition.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Caption title: The office and duty of godfathers and godmothers. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27684).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27684 and McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 307
View MARC record | catkey: 3308504