An astronomical diary, or almanac, for the year of Christian aera, 1799 [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Portsmouth, New-Hampshire, lat. 43 deg. 5 min. north. And designed chiefly for the state of New-Hampshire, and district of Maine .. / By Daniel Sewall. ; [Six lines of verse].
- Sewall, Daniel, 1755-1842
- Portsmouth, New-Hampshire : Printed by Charles Peirce, no. 5, Daniel-Street; sold by him wholesale and retail; also, by the author at his office in York, and by most of the shopkeepers in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Advertised in the Portsmouth Oracle of the day, Nov. 3, 1798.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34529).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 4709
Evans, C. American bibliography, 34529
View MARC record | catkey: 3308524