An astronomical diary, or almanack, for the year of Christian aera, 1795 [microform] ; ... Calculated for the meridian of Portsmouth, New-Hampshire, lat. 43 deg. 5 min. north. But will serve for any of the New-England states. ... / By Daniel Sewall. ; [Eleven lines of verse].
- Sewall, Daniel, 1755-1842
- Portsmouth: New-Hampshire : Printed and sold (wholesale and retail, cheap) by John Melcher, at his office corner of Market-Street: sold also by most of the shop-keepers in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Advertised in the New-Hampshire gazette, Portsmouth, Nov. 25, 1794.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27688).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 4677
Evans, C. American bibliography, 27688
View MARC record | catkey: 3308535