An inaugural botanico-medical dissertation, on the Phytolacca decandra of Linnaeus [microform] / By Benjamin Shultz, of Pennsylvania, member of the Philadelphia Medical Society
- Shultz, Benjamin
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no 41, South Second-Street, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 55 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barton, Benjamin Smith, 1766-1815
Wistar, Caspar, 1761-1818
Bartram, William, 1739-1823
Thackara, James, 1767-1848
- "An inaugural dissertation, submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost; the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the twenty-first day of May, 1795."
Dedicated to Caspar Wistar and Benjamin Smith Barton.
Plate signed: W. Bartram del: Thackara exct.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29510).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1746
Evans, C. American bibliography, 29510
View MARC record | catkey: 3308631