A military essay, applicable to the present times and circumstances of the state of South-Carolina [microform] : With observations, appertaining to the organization of the militia army of this state
- Simons, James, 1761-1815
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by Markland & M'Iver, no. 47, Bay, MDCCXCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 21 cm
- Attributed to James Simmons [i.e., Simons] by Evans. The Library of Congress copy has a ms. note in a contemporary hand: "James Simmons."
Proposing a militia law for South Carolina, and outlining a plan for the organization of the militia.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26163).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26163
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1024
View MARC record | catkey: 3308654