Some arguments against worldly-mindedness, and needless care and trouble [microform] : With other useful instructions. Represented by way of a dialogue or discourse between two, called by the names of Mary and Martha
- Smith, Eunice, of Ashfield
- Boston : Printed by E. Russell, next the stump of Liberty-Tree, for Zadock King, of Conway, 1791. (Price six pence.)
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 20 cm (4to)
- Author's name from an acrostic, p. 16. Dated: Ashfield, March 17, 1791., Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23767).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23767
View MARC record | catkey: 3308729